Surprising phone call

Well, today i was doing the same, looking around in the newspaper and see if there is any job that suits me. So an advertisement attracts me so much that i have called the phone number immediately during my lunch break. To my surprise, the job that i want to enquire is actually my old job. What a coincidence! So i didn't ask more about that because i knew what are they looking for. I just hang up the phone by saying that's all i want to know. After that, being a busy-body, i called to my ex-colleague and found that they are really in need of workers now. She even asked me to consider going back and work part-time there. I guess i have to consider for a while as going back to same old place wasn't something that i wanted to do. Let's just see how it goes.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.