Spooky News

Heard some spooky news from my hubby last night. Do you know TOYS R US in Parkson, Miri? It is one of our favourite place to go. I love to be surrounded by all the toys. It makes me feel like I am getting back to my childhood. Hehe.....My son, Kelven loves to go there too, his number one favourite shopping destination. But after we have heard this story from my hubby, both of us, me and Kelven don't dare to go there anymore. Why? Let me tell you what I heard.

It was said that there is ghost in the shop. A worker from the shop has been sick after encountered with the strange experience. On one night, as usual, he was preparing to close the shop, turning off all the lights and electricity, and while he was pulling down the door and preparing to lock the door, he heard kid's voice coming from inside the shop. Feeling worried that there are some kids being locked in the shop, he went to find out where the voice come from.  

Then he found out there are footprints on the floor, following the footprints, it leads him to a toy (not sure which toy, but heard that it was sort of doll type of toy) which talk to him like a human does. He was so shocked and was then fainted after that. Heard that he was then sick for almost one month and his sickness is also quite weird, not some ordinary sickness. He couldn't talk for almost a month.

There is a friend of my hubby showing the photos of the footprint to my hubby and my hubby said he has goose bumps right after seeing that photo. Isn't that scary???

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.