Happy Valentine's Day 2011

14th February, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year Valentine's Day was a surprise for me. My hubby has surprised me with Valentine's flower and bear. I was still in the middle of my sleep when i realised he has just came back and secretly put the flower and bear on a chair in our room. How sweet of him! Then he said he actually wanted to surprise me the next morning but I have accidentally caught him doing that in the middle of the night. Haha...... Well, on this day, we spend our night having steamboat dinner at Shabu Shabu Restaurant. Hmmm......Yummy!


Oh Yeah! My baby didn't come out to this world today. Not as expected. Well, I guess I have to be patient then to wait for him to choose his birthday.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.