Kelson 1st Fall

19th August, 2011

Today is the day of my Kelson 1st fall. What does it mean by 1st fall? This is the first time he has fallen down from the bed. He is pretty active now and he has really mastered the skill rolling over. He can now moved easily to any place he wanna go by just rolling over to his desired place. 

This day, as usual, I am cooking the baby rice for my Kelson. Seeing Kelven so free in the bedroom, I had asked him to take care of his little brother for me. So I left Kelson together with Kelven in the bedroom. I am quite relief that I could do the housework easily without Kelson bugging me. Further, his daddy also in the bedroom sleeping. I thought it is pretty safe for me to go downstair and do my stuff. 

While I was doing my stuff downstair, I heard a loud cry from the bedroom. But I didn't go and see immediately what has happened as I know my hubby will take care of Kelson too. So I finished my stuff in my own pace and then went upstair to my room and found out that my Kelson forehead has bruised. Pity him! He has fallen from the bed. Luckily our mattress is put on the floor. So it wasn't really high from the floor. 

Kelven's face wasn't looking good too. As I know, he must have been scolded by his dad. When I try to understand what has happened. I started to get angry too. Why? Because when Kelson was already at the edge of the bed, he was actually right in front of Kelven eyes but this big brother didn't even aware of it. How could that be? Kelven was so into his PSP games and didn't even notice that his little brother is going to fall soon. Oh my gosh!

Further another ridiculous thing is....my hubby said in a blur blur mind of state, he has seen Kelson rolled over to the edge of bed but then he was too tired to even wake up and falled asleep again. So nobody managed to save him and then he falls. Oh, no!

Luckily, his bruised has already recovered by now. As people said, it is common for kids to fall in their childhood. The more they fall, the more grown up they are. 


Kelson with his bruised forehead

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.