My new iphone4

19th September, 2011

I have been using iphone 4 since my birthday this year. There is a problem with the phone especially with the button below (the one with the square symbol on it). The button is for you to return back to the main menu. I have problem in pressing it. I always need several attempts in pressing it until it works and it sometimes gets on my nerves. We have found out that this happens to most of the user of iphone 4. One of my hubby's friend has went to the Digi Centre to complain about this problem and he has got another replacement new iphone 4 for it. So I did the same too. The customer service staff said that there have been a lot people applying for the replacement. So we have been waiting for at least one month for the replacement. Finally, Digi messages me to get my replacement today. Got my new iphone 4 today. Not bad huh? Get 2 new iphone 4 in a year. For those who are facing the same problem, just do the same. Thumbs up to the Digi Customer Service!


1 comment:

Ade David said...

Love to read more intricate stories about you. Is there any way we can subscribe too?

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.