Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

This year was quite a busy year for me as my mom and sis are coming back to celebrate CNY in Miri for one week time. Spending most of the time with my mom and sis. Having a great time. Even the kids too...Feeling so happy as they haven't been in Miri in for CNY for quite a long time. Meaningful CNY. Hehe....

Further my best friend is also coming back from Sibu too. Too bad I didn't spend much time with my best friend as she is also busy with her family too. 

Didn't take much photo. Only managed to took some.....

Me & Sis

Me & Mom

Mom & Kelson

Mom & Kelson

Mom & Kelven

Sis & Kelson

Mom & Kelson

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.