My 30th Birthday

14th July, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday to me! So half of my life has gone now, I can no longer said I am twentyish anymore. I am 30 now! Couldn't believe that. 

This year my birthday was as usual as always. Nothing special celebration. My hubby did bring me to eat chicken chop last night and my hubby friend's treats us for a dinner tonight. 

But all of these doesn't matter as I still gets presents from my beloved mom and sis, and also my best friend, Angela from Sibu. Feeling loved and grateful having them in my life. Thanks to mom and sis and my bff too, making my day even special. 

Won't forget to say thank you for all my families and friends that wishes me Happy Birthday by messages and in facebook too. 


30 Years Old ME





Our Dinner last night, 3 kinds of Chicken Chop and Watermelon Juice


Birthday Present from Mom and Sis 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.