Kelven's 8th Birthday

14th November, 2013

Finally this day has come. We celebrated Kelven's 8th Birthday at our house this year. Been busy since a few days ago just for this special day. This year we are having a BBQ party at our house and inviting friends and families over to celebrate with him.  

Some of the food were homemade by me and the rest are ordered from the restaurant plus some more bbq food. So the table is all fully covered with food. 

Thanks everyone for coming and the presents and angpao given. This is the most happiest day that Kelven has ever been. Happy 8th Birthday, My dearest son, Kelven. Mommy, Daddy and Kelson love you forever.  

My Homemade Birthday Cake for Kelven, Mini sized Chocolate Vanilla Mille Crepe Cake
The inside of the birthday cake, Chocolate Vanilla Mille Crepe Cake, around 24 layers
My Homemade Chocolate Hokaido Cupcake

My Homemade Fried FishBall

My Homemade Chicken Wings

My Homemade Mixed Fruit Pudding

Kelven with his received presents



Our Family Photos


Kelven's together with cousins and friends

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.