Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary

14th May, 2015

A special day for my hubby and me. We have made a promise before that we must celebrate every tenth years of our marriage. So tonight we celebrated it at the Stage Karaoke with friends. Having a great and fun time with them until most of us are drunk that night. Thank you for those who came and enjoying the night with us too. 


Dear hubby, thank you so much for your patience, love and guidance during this 10 years of marriage. I knew sometimes i am quite fussy at times but you are still accepting me for who i am. I love you so much and hope we can stay like this forever. 




































No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.