Family Trip to Sibu - Day 1

28th November, 2017

Went for a family trip to Sibu this school holiday. We went to Sibu by car. The kids were so excited with this trip. We were going to visit my best friend and her family in Sibu. The road trip took us around 7 hours including break time to reach Sibu. 


 Took our short lunch break at Bintulu. 



Finally reach Sibu and went to my best friend's house. We were served with delicious dinner cooked by my best friend's father in law. 



Night time, we went out for supper at Sibu most happening food court, I guess. Having lots of delicious food. 













There goes our Day 1 in Sibu. Feeling tired but happy of gathering together with my best friend's family.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.