Early Christmas Gift

11th December, 2017

Received my first early Christmas Gift from my colleague best friend, Jane today. It's a set of shampoo which is quite popular recently. It's called the "Yang Ze Tang". It is a box which contained of hair shampoo, hair conditioner and hair serum. I've tried the sample at first, to my surprise, it was really good. Your hair feel so smooth and soft after using it. After only one week using this shampoo set, my hair fall problem has improved a lot and my hair really feels so good after using it. Finally I have found a shampoo that suits me a lot. This shampoo is really recommended for you to try. 




No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.