KL Here We Come

29th November, 2018

Going to KL to visit my mom and sis, together with my two sons today. My flight was supposed to be around 2pm something but it was delayed till 7pm something. But once we arrived at the airport, it was delayed again till 8pm. 


Before going to the airport, we are having our early dinner at the 925 Cafe. 



 While waiting for flight at the airport. 



We are ready to fly now. 


The kids activities on the plane. 





As we reached around 11pm something at the airport, we reached my mom house quite late that night around 12am something. My Kelson was too exhausted and fell asleep while in the car. 



No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.