Training at KL 2019

16th September, 2019

Went to KL today for my company's 2 days training. This time I staying alone at the hotel room at Hotel Istana, KL. Reached KL around evening time and directly went to the hotel for a rest. 

Before departing to KL, at Miri Airport. 

In the taxi, on the way to Hotel Istana, KL. 





View from my hotel room, can see the twin tower from here. 

17th September, 2019

Today is my training Day 1, went to have breakfast before walking alone to my Public Mutual Berhad headquarters. The training is quite ok as it is not so stressful but I had to do presentation on this first day of training as there is no one willing to volunteer to do it. What a day! 



My breakfast this morning.

Hazy KL view from my hotel room. 

Luckily I make friends today during the training, this evening went to Pavilion with one of my colleague, Ms. Lam from Ipoh, having dinner and shopping till tired. 




My dinner for the night. 

18th September, 2019

Today is my Training Day 2, finally the training was finished and took selfie photo with my colleague, Ms. Lam from Ipoh and Ms. Jasmine from Muar.  Happy to know them. Gonna meet my mom and sis after the training. 






Selfie with the beautiful orchid at Hotel Istana KL.




No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.