Life at Home during MCO

28th March, 2020

Since the starting of the MCO, our life is completely different now. Kids are not going to school anymore, my hubby couldn't go our for work and we have all our meals mostly at home. So for me a working mom, I still need to go for work and prepare meals for my families. Luckily my company got make some changes for the working time. To me, life is becoming more busier as I have to take care of the meal of my families, groceries, housework, kids homework and even work too. But everything will be worth it as long as everyone is safe and healthy. 

This is how we look at home. Doing nothing and relaxing at home. 





No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.