My Innochef Touch & Airfryer

18th April, 2020

During this MCO period, everyday I have to cook for my family for their meals; breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

Been targeting to own this Innochef Touch and Airfryer for quite some time. Found that it has so many function in one Machine, plus the Airfryer is also something that I have been wanting to have as I don't really like to fry food. 

With Innochef Touch, it has the function as cooker, cooker hood, cookware, whipping, mixer, mincer, scale, coffee maker, food processor, grating, bread maker, juicer, timer, emulsifying, chopper and steamer. It also has free apps and free guided recipes which can be used for our cooking. 

While the Innochef Airfryer has the function as fryer, popcorn maker, barbecue, grilling, dehydrator, pizza maker and oven. 

Finally, I have decided to invest one for myself. This Innochef Touch and Airfryer cost me around RM6088 (Innochef Touch) + RM388 (Innochef Airfryer) = RM6476.00.

Feeling excited and happy to have it and can't wait to experiment using it soon. Hope these electronic kitchen helpers can really save my time in cooking and assisting me in multitasking.   

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.