My 2nd Vaccination

15th August, 2021

Finally done my 2nd dose of vaccination today. My appointment was supposed to be 3pm today but yesterday I received phone call from the vaccination centre to ask me to go in the morning 10am. 

So went there early this morning around 9.30am. There were already lots of people waiting there at the waiting hall. I spent around one hour and half to finally finished my vaccination process. 

It's also a coincidence that my sister is having her vaccination too today. Even though we are not at the same place, but having the same date for vaccination makes this day a special day. 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.