Covid 19 Strikes to Our Family Again

22nd September, 2022

Covid 19 Strikes to Our Family again this time. It starts from Kelson having sore throat, then I asked him to do the self test kit. To our dismay it shows positive result. My hubby, Kelven and my result are still negative for today. Too bad I still need to go to work today. Then my hubby need to handle two kids by his own. 

Kelson symtom getting serious at day 1, he got fever, sore throat, headache, dizziness, and vomit too. He has been sleeping and laying on the bed for the whole day. 


23rd September, 2022 

I applied emergency leave with my boss yesterday with the thought of ease my Hubby's burden of taking care of two kids. But unluckily, I am tested positive for today self test kit. Then I need to quarantine with kelson in the same room. Luckily my hubby, Kelven and baby Yvonne test result are negative. 

So I have to report my status to my company and was ordered to do PCR test too. Went to Borneo Medical Centre to do the PCR test this morning. 
The report will be out around 2 days later. 

My symtoms are also getting worse, I started to have dry throat since last night, then headache, shivering, body pain and fever. Also been laying on the bed most of the time. 

Luckily Kelson symtoms are getting better. He seems to have the energy to play his computer games and watch movies. 

Kelson received a present from Auntie Yun today which makes his day brighten today. 


24th September, 2022 

Today is the 3rd day of Kelson quarantined day. Took self test for him still shows positive result. Just the second line is a bit faded like tat. He is feeling so much better only having sore throat now. He started to have flu too today. 


Today I am feeling much more better. Just having headache and still feverish. My throat kinda start itchy itchy like that. 

I've received my PCR test report today and it shows a positive result with very low CT Value. Looks like my covid 19 virus is quite contagious at this stage. 

25th September, 2022 

Today is my quarantined 3rd day. Took a self test today still shows positive result. Today my throat kinda sore and itchy causing me to cough. 

Kelson is getting better now. He only got a bit cough and flu. 

26th September, 2022

Today is Kelson 5th day of quarantine. Done the self test kit again today. Still shows positive results. But his symptoms s is getting mild. Only a bit cough and flu. 

My symptoms is getting a bit better too. Today just got itchy throat, dry cough and had flu too. 


27th September, 2022 

Today is Day 5 of my quarantine day. Do the self test kit today, the result still shows positive result. Today my throat is getting better a lot. Will have dry cough once in a while but having sore nose because of flu. 

Kelson is getting better. Only heard he dry cough once in a while and without flu already. 


28th September, 2022 

Today is Day 7th of kelson quarantine day. Today his self test kit is finally with negative result. Thanks God for the blessing. 

Today is my Day 6th of my quarantine day. My self test kit result still shows positive result. But my symptoms are getting much more better. Only had a little dry cough. 




29th September, 2022 

Today is Day 7th of my quarantine day. Today do the self test, the result still shows positive result just the second line is a very faded line. Didn't have much symptoms anymore, just occasionally had dry cough. 


30th September, 2022 

Finally I am recovered from the covid 19. Do the self test kit today and it shoes negative result. But my body still feel very weak and tired. Too bad gotta get back to work today. 


Thanks God for the blessing of our family health. 










No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.