Training at KL Day 1

17th October, 2023

After so many years, my company finally arranged us to go training at KL again. This time i went training with my colleague, Janeth. 

Waiting at Miri Airport

Preparing for boarding

Preparing to Fly soon

With my colleague, Janeth

I am on the sky

Arriving KL

First thing to have at KL airport, Matcha Ice cream from Family Mart


This time my company arranges us to stay at Concorde Hotel. After having a short walk at the airport, we called grab to get to the hotel. This is how our hotel room looks like. 














After a short rest at the hotel, we went to Pavilion for a walk and had our dinner there. Having Thais food. There goes my first day in KL. 






No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.