Part-time job

Yesterday I have started my part-time teaching job at my ex-company. But this is my first experience in teaching mandarin. To my surprise, only three students appeared for the lesson. It has been one year plus since the last time i taught. So i felt a bit nervous and don't know what to say or do at certain time. Furthermore, I am not an expert in Mandarin so it's a bit challenging to me. But i feel comfortable teaching and I didn't even realise that the time has come to an end. One and a half hour teaching for RM25, worth it right? So hopefully my body would have the strength to work overtime for four days a week.

A little bit comment of my ex-company, i found that the place is an abandon city or some sort of ghost city. The students are not much left. It is like waiting to close down already. I will just wait and see how's the condition and if it gone worst, i will just say bye bye to all of them.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.