Meet Up with my Mom

30th March, 2011

My Mom came back to Miri from KL on 28th March till 30th March. Too bad I can only managed to meet up with her on the 30th March. With a little baby now, it is not convenient to go anywhere anymore. Luckily, I could take a day leave as a full time mother and meet up with my mom. Feeling so happy today! Met my mom at Yakin Coffee Shop then brought her for a walk at Parkson Shopping Mall. After that, went to have red bean soup around town. Then went to my auntie house before sending my mom to the airport. Miss my mom so much.....

My Mom and Kelson

My mom, Kelson and me

My mom and my auntie



My Mom and Kelven



My mom, Kelven and me

2 comments:

Angela Ma said...

ur mom look younger

Wendy Moi Yee Ching said...

Yup, I think I look older than her. Hehe...

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.