My Hubby 33rd Birthday

14th March, 2011

This year, I couldn't really celebrate my hubby birthday with him since I am still in my confinement period. But the only thing I managed to buy him as present is to order pizza delivery as a surprise for him. Luckily my best friend from Sibu knew how much I would like to buy a cake for him. She has bought him a cake as present for my hubby. Thanks, Hui Tze for your help to make his day does really look like a birth day. Finally, this night, Kelven and I sang birthday song to him, he blew his candles and cut his cake in our bedroom since I couldn't go anywhere. Happy 33rd Birthday, Hubby!

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.