Happy Chinese New Year 2014

30th January, 2014


Happy Chinese New Year to my families and friends. This year festival is celebrated without my mom and sis, and also my best friend around. So kind of not really anxious in celebrating this festival at all. But still the first day of Chinese New Year, all of us wearing red clothes to feel the moment. 




This year, i have made some cakes and cookies for the celebration too. 




31st January, 2014

Second day of Chinese New Year is also my dad-in-law's birthday. So we are having simple celebration at our house today. 




My kids are wearing the same shirt today. How cute they are. 


 Without Lion Dance, it is not Chinese New Year at all. 



There goes my Chinese New Year this year, didn't take much photos this year. Most of the time was spent at home. Also went visiting 拜年 to some of my hubby's friends' house and relatives. 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.