Holiday in KL 2


 31st December, 2013 

Going to another KL trip at the end of this year. This time, I brought Kelson together with me. Arrived at KL around 9.20pm. What a tired flight. When we reached KL, Kelson started to miss home. He said he wanna go home and sleep at his own bed. What a cute baby. To distract his homesick feeling, found some marbles to let him play at grandma's house. 




1st January, 2014

Happy New Year 2014! This year spent my New Year day at KL with my mom and sis. Today is our shopping day, went to buy all the "To buy list" that I had planned to buy. I think this the most fastest shopping spree i had ever had. Done all the stuff I wanna do within one day. Yipee!




While waiting for me choosing clothes for daddy, took some photos with grandma first ^_^

2nd January, 2014 - 5th January, 2014

The rest of the days spent it with mom and sis at home. Also went to mom saloon to colour my hair too. Spending most precious time with them by chatting and get together. Also went to buy some toys for Kelson to fill his time at home. Being together with them, makes me feel like the time has gone back to the time when I was child. Really happy and will miss them very much when I am back to Miri. 

6th January, 2014

Going for last shopping day today. Enjoying my last day shopping here with mom and sis, and kelson too. 









7th January, 2014

Going back to Miri today. Took some photos with mom and sis before going back. Gonna miss you both, mom and sis. Thank you taking so good care of me  while I am here in KL with you making me feel like I am a princess again. Hehe….Love you both, mom and sis!








No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.