Happy 33rd Birthday to Me!

14th July, 2016


Today is my 33rd birthday. 

It's a working day so I am lucky to have my boss's wife to make a homemade cake for me. Feeling so touched and happy. 




Thank you lady boss for the nice cake.


Got another cake from our company's agent. Thank you, Mr. Sia.



My hubby brought me for dinner with the kids tonight. We went to have sushi meal today. Feeling so full and satisfied.


Took selfie photos first before going out. Hehe....





Sushi time!!!










Went back home to cut my birthday cake.










Thanks to my dear best friend forever for the birthday gift even though she is not here in Miri, she always have the heart for me. 



Thank you all so much for the cakes, presents and birthday wishes today! Feeling so grateful to have such a great families and friends in my life. 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.