Training in KL 2

10th August, 2016


Going for another training again. This time is for Branch Operation Training. Going to the same place for training at PFCC and stayed at the same hotel as last time. 







11th August, 2016

Started my training today from 9pm to 5pm. Night time, went out for dinner and shopping at Sunway pyramid shopping mall with my roommate and her friend. 


My Buffet Breakfast for today




12th August, 2016

Another full day of training. Went out with my roommate and her friend again having dinner and shopping at IOI City mall. 




At the Hotel Swimming Pool





13th August, 2016

Having half day training today and going back to Miri in the evening. 



My buffet style breakfast


With my colleague cum roommate from Batu Pahat Branch


On the way back to Miri











No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.