37 Weeks Pregnancy Photos

20th November, 2021

Today I am 37 weeks pregnant. Went for my 11th Prenatal Visit today. Also done the GBS Swab Test too. The doctor said my ammoniac fluid is a bit less and the baby is also still smaller size a bit than normal baby. So starting tomorrow, I'll need to go to Columbia Hospital to do the fetal heartbeat monitoring checkup every once in a two days to monitor my baby condition. The doctor also said probably I need to be induced labour at week 38 if the ammoniac fluid is getting lesser and lesser. After hearing the news, I think my blood pressure also increased due to this. Until my blood pressure result is very high reaching 153/80. But when I check my blood pressure again when I get home, it is normal again luckily. Well I guess we'll just have to keep monitoring baby's condition for this one week and see how it is going then.

Today we also go do the Covid-19 swab test at Borneo Medical Centre. Luckily not much people doing the test and it is quite convenient as we are doing the drive through covid-19 test. We are doing the PCR test, so they are taking the sample from our nose and throat. Cost around rm220 per person. Just need to wait for the result then.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.