Confinement Day 1

30th November, 2021

Today just started my confinement as yesterday i reached home around evening time. Then the confinement lady said she couldn't prepare my meal for the night as the meat are not thaw yet. 

For this time confinement, we hired a confinement lady that stays at our house for this whole month. Her salary is around RM5,500. She will take care of my meals and baby's everything. Then I could have a good rest. 


My day 1 confinement meals looks like this today. 

Baby Yvonne finally sleeps in her own cot today. 

Kelson finally got the chance to hug his little sister today. 

My hubby also hugging his little princess. 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.