Back to Work Life

1st March, 2022

After 3 months maternity leave, today I am back to work. Now we need to do the self test kit every week before going to work. 

Kinda feel sad because I need to leave my baby Yvonne at home. I am gonna miss her a lot too. My hubby will be taking of him for the meantime. Luckily, we got our sons that are so helpful. Feel proud that my sons is willing to help in doing housework and taking care of their little sister too. 

I gotta arrange my time to do my house work, work and taking care of kids. I know I will be very busy starting today. Hopefully I can cope with my busy life now.

I am going to start my diet plan too. Hopefully I can get back to my weight before giving birth to baby Yvonne. Currently I am 73kg, hope to slim down to 58kg at least. 15kg to go!

Just hope everything will go smoothly for me and my family this year. 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.