Kelson's Vaccination Day

21st March, 2022

Today we bring kelson for his 1st dose vaccination at Miri City Medical Centre at 8.30am. Luckily not much people this time. We finished around half hour time. We let him took sinovac brand vaccine due to worrying if he took pfzier brand vaccine will be too strong for him. Hope he is OK after the vaccination, without any side effects. 

Actually he was supposed to go for his 1st dose vaccination on 17th March, 2022 at 10.55am. We did go to Miri City Medical Centre to wait for our turn but then I was told kelson couldn't take the vaccination due to kelson's my sejahtera status stated that he had already taken his first dose. This is very ridiculous as he has never even been vaccinated yet. Wasted my time waiting there for almost one hour and was directed to go to the health department miri there to delete my sejahtera status. Then being told I need to wait for kuching there to help to delete it as it was keyed in by them in kuching. After that I received a call from a doctor in kuching, saying that it is their mistake to wrongly keyed in kelson's ic no instead of another kid's ic vaccinated at his place. He promised to delete the record to enable me to bring kelson for his vaccination again.


Happily wait for kelson's turn for vaccination but in the end cancelled due to my sejahtera status. 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.