Covid-19 Strikes to Our Family

26th July, 2022 - 9th August, 2022

Unfortunately, after two years of avoiding and preventing from Covid-19, today my dad in law is tested positive for Covid-19.

He actually has shown some symtom this few days. He keeps coughing and my hubby wanted to help him to do the test kit last night but forgot to do in the end.

During my lunch break time, we went to fetch kelson back from school, suddenly my mom in law called my hubby to come back immediately because my dad in law feel wanted to faint. But we are still in a traffic jam, so my hubby called all of his brothers and sister to get home immediately.

They do the test for my dad in law after that and the result is positive. His spO2 also quite low around 80+, so they decided to send him to the hospital immediately. He was admitted to hospital until his recovery. 

We all do the test kit right after it, all are negative. But we still do the test everyday just to be safe.

Unfortunately, the day after my mom in law is tested positive too. Luckily her symtoms wasn't that serious. But she need to be quarantine in her room all the time. My baby Yvonne and Kelson stay upstairs all the time. While my hubby and kelven help around with my mom in law needs. Like sending food and sanitizing the house. Hopefully everyone will be OK after this.

After almost 10 days of quarantine life for my parents in law, their self test kit result still shown positive result. So we still need to be careful and try not to be in contact with them for the moment yet. Hopefully they will be recover soon without positive result.

After almost 3 weeks of quarantine life, finally my in laws self test kit result shows negative result. Thanks God for the blessing of the healthy of our family. 


No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.