My 39th Birthday

14th July, 2022

Happy 39th Birthday to Me! This year I treated my own well by taking leave today as it is a working day today. Ordered my favourite Double Mango Cake for the day. Enjoy my day with my lovely family. Thanks to my Hubby and 3 kids for the happiness and laughter for my special day. 


Officially 39 years old today. 


Cooked chicken mee Sua for breakfast today. 


Evening time, went to Taman Selera (Tanjong Lobang) to order takeaway Dinner for the night. It has been a long time since we had food from there. 



Dinner for the night. Everyone is so full after it. 

After dinner, we had the cutting cake ceremony where we had a lot of funs taking funny photos together. We laughed until stomachache. 😂 

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.