I Resigned Already

31st March, 2010
Today is my last day of work. I am really glad that my lady boss has given me the chance to leave early. Actually my last day should be on 2nd April because I tender my resignation letter on 2nd March. Well, my lady boss said she has no reason to stop me from leaving early and my boss is also very nice too and wishing me the best. I am relief that finally I can release myself from such tension and stress. I have been working for this company for almost 2 years and to tell you the truth, I am not happy doing this job eventhough the salary is still ok. After doing this job, I think I am becoming more and more uglier because I didn't even have the mood to make up myself early in the morning. My face are growing more and more pimples because of the stress. Every night, I can't even sleep well because of the work and tension I would face the next day and I couldn't even wake up at all in the morning because of my resistance to work. Finally, finally I am free............

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.