My Thailand Trip - 4th day

11th April, 2010
Wake up early again this morning because we are going on a trip to Pattaya today. Another place from Bangkok which took two hour ride to reach there. Well, having breakfast at a coffee shop around the hotel area. Then have two hour car trip to Pattaya. Sit till my bottom become flat.

On the two hour car trip to Pattaya Once we reached Pattaya, we checked into a hotel called Eastern Grand Hotel. This hotel is much more luxurious than the hotel we stay in Bangkok. Took a few photos outside the hotel.

After that, directly went for our island trip. Took a boat and went to the island. Before reaching the island, we went for several activities such as parachuting, gun shooting and diving too. I didn't try any of them. Feel scared.....only some of them tried to play those activities. After those activites, we spend the whole afternoon at the island. Sitting on the bench, eat our lunch, drink coconut drink. Some of them went for swimming. But I didn't. So hot, later get sun burnt. But then around 3pm to 4pm, we did go for the jet ski activity. I sit on one jet ski with my hubby. Very exciting, I was so scared that I will fall into the big sea. Because I don't know how to swim. My body is all wet being splashed by the sea water. Haha.....Get back to our hotel at evening time. Unluckily our boat was out of fuel on our way back from the island. So our boat was floating on the big sea, going up and down because of the wave, waiting for other boat to come over and lend us the fuel. My hubby has seasick, so he couldn't stand anymore, vomit what he has eaten just now into the big sea......

The sea (took while on the boat). See how green the water is.

Parachuting

The Pattaya Island Beach

Night time, we went out for our dinner and visit the most biggest nightlife in Pattaya. I guess there more than hundreds pub, disco and lounge on that one street. If not mistaken, the street is called the Walking Street.

At the hotel lobby

Snapshots at the Walking Street My feet was tired like what....The street was almost 8 km long, that's what I heard. Quite a crowded places, with lots of foreigners. Not a suitable place for me.

Finally, get back to the hotel.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.