Happy Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!

This year, my rank of a mother has increase because I am now a mother of two children. Sometimes I just couldn't believe that this is true. Seeing my two children in front of me everyday has made me feel that my responsible as a mother has becoming more and more. It wasn't easy being a mother and sometimes I just wonder how those mothers with more than two children can survive. Because now, I am feeling hard to breathe too. Haha....but I believe it will be worth it.

Being a mother now has made me love my mom more. Eventhough we are apart now, she is in KL and I am in Miri, we still keep in touch with each other always. The only regret I have now is I couldn't be by her side like my sister do. I really wish one day, my mom can come back to Miri and stay here forever then I could have the chance to take care of her, going shopping together and even living with her like how we was during my childhood. Apart from that, I want to say many many sorry to her too for those bad things I have said or done to her. I knew I have a bad temper and sometimes I just couldn't control of how I was reacting. Sorry, mom for hurting you and thank you so much for always forgiving me, no matter how bad I am. I Love You, Mom, Forever and always!

This year is the first time I received carnations from my hubby and my two sons. It was so sweet of Kelven to handing over the flower to me and said "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy" to me. I am so happy that my hubby and my eldest son, Kelven has been secretly went out and bought me the flowers. How sweet of them! Of course I have to thank my hubby for the flowers too. Further, Kelven has made some craftwork at school, which is another Mother's Day present for me.






No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.