Kelven's Chinese Story Telling Competition

27th April, 2011

Today Kelven's School is having Chinese Story Telling Competition. Well, I did let him join the competition as I knew he has the potential especially in speaking skill. So I registered him as a participant early March and he had been training since then. He has chosen the story of "狮子和老鼠" for the competition. The good thing is my iphone has this application where you can download books into your phone. So I have been downloaded a few children books into my phone and let Kelven to read it whenever he wants. This story is also taken from my phone and since Kelven has been reading it for so many times, he has no problem memorizing the lines. The only thing he has to work on is on the action while telling the story. Finally, this day has come, and our Kelven has won a consolation prize for the competition. I guess the other competitors are more better than him but at least he has won a prize too. Felt so proud of him and bought him a small present as promised. 





No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.