My Online Boutique Part I~ WE Fashion House

Hi, everyone. It has been a while since I have updated my online boutique due to several reasons. During my pregnancy of 10 months, I was restricted to use much of the computer. So I have to quit my boutique, "Sunny Boutique" for almost a year. But now, I am starting all over again with my boutique again and it is name as "WE Fashion House". At first, I was thinking of using Wendy Fashion House but then the name is not available on the blogger. So I chose WE which is the initial of Wendy and further more WE means OUR Fashion House. Haha.......Please check out my boutique at http://wefashionhouse.blogspot.com/. We sell variety of clothes and bags which is updated from time to time. Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.