Happy Freedom Day

27th December, 2021

Today supposed to be my last day of my confinement day but my confinement lady required to leave early due to having another work appointment waiting for her. So we let her go early one day. Then I can start doing things just like normal time, only now got another baby to be taken care of.

This morning the confinement lady cook chicken soup mee sua for our family. After she has bathed my baby Yvonne, she left our house. There goes my confinement month for my third time. 


So starting today baby Yvonne is really taken care by our own. Hope she can cooperate well with us.

Both brothers also have to help taking care of their sister starting today too. 

Set up a cot at downstairs living room so that baby Yvonne can also sleeps there.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.