Happy Fullmoon Day, Baby Yvonne!

28th December, 2021

Today is Baby Yvonne's Fullmoon Day. We didn't have big celebration for her big day. Just ordered some fullmoon gift box and give it to our families and friends. Bring baby Yvonne for a car ride today but she has been asleep for the whole trip. Wish baby Yvonne will grow healthy and happy forever. 

These are the full moon gift boxes that I ordered from @Just Yum. Nice dessert and design of the dessert. 


I have also ordered some gift boxes from shopee for my mom & sis and also my best friend since they are not here in miri, I can only ordered through online for them. 

Baby Yvonne been sleeping during the whole car ride trip. 


Brother kelson routine everyday. Playing and taking care of his little sister, baby Yvonne. 



Thanks to all my families and friends for your angpow and gifts for baby Yvonne. With all of your best wishes, baby Yvonne will grow happily and healthily forever. 


No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.