Memorable time with my best friend

26th October, 2012 - 28th October, 2012

My best friend came back to Miri for almost one week but we only managed to meet up this three days. Having a great time together. Especially the kids too. How we wish that this moment can stay forever there. 

Went to the shopping mall and the beach on the 26th. The kids are having so much fun. 

Mothers & Kids

Kelson & Joan at the mall







Fun time at the beach
Went to the Miri Crocodile Farm and the Museum Petroleum Miri together with my best friend's family on the 27th. Quite a busy day but we are all having so much fun....even though we have been there the 2nd time. Hehe... ^_^

Kelven & Joan
Kelson with the big big fish
Kelven, Joan & Kelson with the big fish
Kelven & Joan. See the crocodile back there.

Our Family photo
Kelven with mommy

Kelven with the cows


My best friend, me & Kelven together with the goats

The kids and me

The kids and Angela
Am I handsome? Wearing his mommy's cap

Brothers...Kelven & Kelson

My hubby, Angela, Kelson & Joan together with a moving baby dinasour.

Baby Jovan, Joan & Kelven with the baby dinasour.











So on the 28th, my best friend is going back to Sibu at noon but we still managed to meet up for breakfast in the morning. Thank you so much, Angela for the great time we had together. Without you, I wouldn't be so happy now. Hope we can have the time spending together again soon. 





No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.