My Online Boutique Part IV ~ WE Fashion House


So here goes my online boutique ~ WE Fashion House. Has been operating since April 2011 till now. I guess it is already been 1 year plus now. It is something that I am proud of and going to maintain it as long as I could. It is like my baby too, it is something that i check out every morning after waking up and before sleeping at night. I am taking care of it everyday, wishing that with all my hard work and time, my online boutique would come to a success. So here finally, I have got a new website for my online boutique; www.wefashionhouse.com I have been thinking of getting a website since forever. But back then there are some factors that I need to consider but now everything runs smoothly so there is no problem in owning one now. 

The new website is more user-friendly and is more convenient too as it has shopping cart. Buyer can easily view the product and add in their desired product into the shopping cart with just a few click. To make order at the website, you must first become a member. Register as member here,  http://www.wefashionhouse.com/user.php?act=register and fill in all your details (Name, email, password, MSN and phone no. & etc.) and click submit. The website is more in chinese language, so if any of you have problems in reading it, you can just contact me anytime and I will help you on it. By joining as members at our website, you can have the privileges to get more discounts on your purchase products. The discounts are as follows:-

You can now enjoy DISCOUNTS by joining us as member at our website: www.wefashionhouse.com


BUY 1-2 pcs LESS 5%
BUY 3-5 pcs LESS 10%
BUY 6 pcs above LESS 15%
(Excluding promotion/sales area/accessories/shoes)

Now WE Fashion House mostly sells ladies clothing that is imported from Taiwan. There are two main taiwan brands that we are selling now, CATWORLD mostly suitable for free size ladies and ORANGEBEAR mostly suitable for plus size ladies. All the clothing qualities are really good and the real products are really exactly the same as the model photo. Most of our product are Pre-Order stock, so meaning that you have to order first, then you can received the stock after 10 days from our closing date which is on 20th every month. We normally will only get in small amount of ready stock as sample especially for those who wish to view real product.

So for those who are interested in quality and comfortable clothing, please  come and visit us now. We promise that you won't regret it. Please drop by at our website whenever you are free. Please remember that we are your first choice when you are looking for nice, quality and comfy clothing. Visit us now at www.wefashionhouse.com ^_^

Please visit WE Fashion House at www.wefashionhouse.com. Thank you for your support ^_^
Some people must be wondering why the price for the clothing in WE Fashion House is so expensive. Well, so here I really wanted to share my experience and reasons why. When I first started my online boutique, the clothing that I sells are actually imported from China. They are all in a very economic price, at the range from rm20+ till rm30+,  I remembered that I did sell it at the price of RM28 per piece for those clothing. Of course buyer will buy it when the price is cheap further it comes with lots of choices but then there are a few problem with these cheap clothing. 

First, is the quality is not really guaranteed. When you saw the model picture, you assume that the material that you received is also the same as the picture, but no no no, you are really wrong. It is quite a disappointment when you got the real product, it is not totally same as picture and even the design and cutting are slightly different than the photos shown. I found it is quite an embarassment when your customer asking you why the clothes is so different from the picture. 

Secondly, the sewing skill of the clothing is really terrible, sometimes some part of the clothes are not nicely sewn or sometimes they use a totally contrast color of thread to sew the clothing. (Eg. Black cloth sewn with pink thread). 

Thirdly, sometimes you will also received clothing with flaws, some are broke with holes, maybe small or big holes, with stain that couldn't be removed, or even inks. For us sellers, when we received this kind of clothing, it is not worth it to return or refund it back, as to post it back to China, it will cost more than your selling price.  

Forth, after my own experience of wearing the clothing, I found that those cheap clothing will not last for too long. I mean after wearing and washing it for a few times, some will changes it shapes, maybe getting smaller or looser or some even broke after the first time i worn it. 

I am really tired of getting this kind of quality for my clothing and I believe that most of my customers too. So now I ended up selling Taiwan Brand Clothing, even though the price are more expensive but it is worth it because there is no such problem as above, happens to the Taiwan Clothing and most of my customer are really happy with the clothing they had received. It is because there are quality control for these Taiwan Clothing. As they are branded, so they couldn't just simply send you the problematic clothing without even checking it. Further, the quality is really good compare to the above. It is really comfortable and the material is really good. 

That's why the selling price for the clothing sells in WE Fashion House is so expensive. But then we still offers discounts for our valued customers and even some private discounts too for my family and friends. 

The above opinion are all based on my own experiences. Just wanna mentioned that it didn't mean to hurt or offend anybody else especially those who are in the same field as me.
 
My old website is still running actually, http://wefashionhouse.blogspot.com/ and http://www.haiyo.com.my/shop.php?uid=45699 Only ready stock will be updated to these two website. So for those who are looking for ready stock only, you can just surf these two websites too. Our Facebook page and profile is always available from time to time, so for those who wish to order from facebook, you can just contact us in facebook. Our facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/WEfashionhouse and our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Fashion-House-我们的时尚屋/131685453572413


NEW WEBSITE: 
www.wefashionhouse.com 

OLD WEBSITE 2: 

FACEBOOK PAGE:  




No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.