Sweet Time with Mom & Sis

11th October, 2012 - 15th October, 2012

My mom and sis are coming back to Miri again the 3rd time in this year. I am more than excited of course and was hoping that they will be staying here in Miri forever with me but I knew it was impossible. So the reason they are coming back at this time is to attend wedding dinners. My sis attending her best friend's wedding dinner while my mom attending her relative's wedding dinner. The kids are having great time too having their grandmother and auntie together with them this few days. I too having such a great time spending it with them. Thanks to my mom for perming and dyeing my hair too. Miss them so so so much now.

Kelson riding bike at my auntie's house

Kelson with my cousin's daughter

Playing together

Grandmother feeds Kelson eating orange
Grandma & Kelson

My mom, me and Kelven

Sis, me & Kelven

Grandma & Kelven
Grandma & Kelson




Kelson with different kinds of pose


No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.