My 29th Birthday

14th July, 2012

So there goes my birthday. I am 29th today but I am not feeling any special. I think when you got older, you won't be feeling excited anymore as it proves that you are no longer young. So this year is the last year of my twenties. Didn't have any special celebration on this day. Went out for dinner tonight with my family and bought 7 pieces of cakes as my birthday cake. Thanks for all the birthday wishes from my family and friends. 

Happy 29th Birthday to me ^_^

My dinner tonight....mixed steak
Kelven and his cousin


My birthday cakes from Secret Recipes.....Yummy

Together with my two loving sons
Later that night, before sleeping, my two sons are enjoying themselves watching MTV....Guess what song are they listening and watching now? 

Watching "Crash Your Party" by KARMIN

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.