Chinese New Year Around the Corner

27th January, 2013

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Luckily I have all prepared this year. All of our clothes has already been ordered online. I found it very convenient to buy all our chinese new year clothes from the internet. There are no fuss for looking for the suitable clothes from one mall to another, trying on the clothes pieces by pieces at the retail boutique, and get crowded at the shopping mall with other people who are also wanting to do the same thing as you.  But of course you have to be very careful with the measurement and so far, all the clothes I ordered for my kids and hubby are all fit perfectly. Of course with my experience in online business, it is not hard to find good quality stuff from the internet. 

Chinese new year cakes and cookies will be all made by myself, so there is also no fuss buying for those stuff anymore. Just to add a little bit more food such as keropok, cuttlefish, sweets, chocolate and etc. With my whole year of practicing in baking, i think i am already qualified to make cakes and cookies to be displayed and served to the guests. 

Homemade Cookies for CNY

Homemade Cakes for CNY

But today, we just simply take a quick walk at the imperial mall as my hubby wanted to search for a new pair of shoes.


No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.