Merry Christmas 2012

25th December, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012. This year we didn't really celebrate this special day. Due to the unhappy incident last year, we don't even have the mood or spirit to celebrate it this year.  Our christmas tree has broken and it has difficulty standing tall. So I just simply decorate it and just display it at my showroom. I don't feel any Christmas spirit at our house. But I still let my kids having the expectation of Santa Claus coming into the house and left their presents into their Christmas socks. Kelven has received a monopoly board game and a scooter while Kelson has received two packets of dinosaur model. They are so excited this morning, waking up so early in the morning just to check out what Santa has given them in the socks and the feeling of joy has just filled the house the whole day. I guess that is more worthy than any other celebration.

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.