Happy Chinese New Year 2013

10th February, 2013

First day of Chinese New Year. Spend the whole day at home but managed to take some photo together with the families. 













11th February, 2013

Mom and Sis came back from KL today. They will be spending a whole week in Miri this year too. Didn't managed to take photos today. But being with them makes me so so happy. 


12th February, 2013

Went visiting today at my mom's relatives house. Before that, we managed to take some photos together at the hotel room. 









Went to visit my hubby's youngest brother house at night. My two cute sons wearing the same clothes. Haha...


13th February, 2013

Went to my auntie's house today. Having a nice talk with my cousin today. 








14th February, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! Having a shopping day with my mom and sis. Brought the kids to buy books and stationery.







Received a bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day today. 



15th February, 2013

My mom and sis went to Sibuti today, visiting my late grandfather's house and my mom's relatives in Sibuti. I didn't go with them, just stay at home.

16th February, 2013

 Mom and sis going back to KL today. There goes our one week time together.







No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.