Chinese New Year 2016

8th February, 2016

First day of CNY: This year is the most unlucky year for us, as on the first day of CNY, Kelson was admitted to the Hospital due to severe high fever. He was admitted to Columbia Asia Hospital around afternoon time, as the doctor said his temperature is too high around 40 degree, he has to be monitored at the hospital.  Actually after last night reunion dinner, when we were back home, Kelson has started having a bit fever but we didn't think that it could get so serious the next day. My poor Kelson, been crying loudly when the doctor wanted to put the tube into his nerves. So our first day is spent at the hospital. My hubby and I been sleeping at the hospital to accompany Kelson for the whole day. Couldn't sleep well because we have to monitor his condition from time to time. 


9th February, 2016

Second day of CNY: Been staying at the hospital today too, as Kelson condition is not stable yet. 


10th February, 2016

Third day of CNY: Today I have to work so my hubby is the one who has to take care of Kelson at the hospital today. But I tried my best to go visit him during my lunch break time and immediately went to see him after my work. Luckily this evening, Kelson can already be discharged from the Hospital as his condition is going stable. We are so happy. Thanks god for the blessing.





No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.