Chinese New Year Eve 2016

7th February, 2016


Chinese New Year is coming soon. I have taken two days leave earlier just to do the house cleaning and baking some cakes. Too bad still feel like time is not enough to do everything. 

Been baking four types of cakes this year and the rest of the CNY goodies were just bought from the supermarket. 

Bee Hives Cake, Lumut + Belacan Cake, Cheezy Cheese Cake & Batik Cake

For Chinese New Year Eve this year, all of us went for the reunion dinner at my hubby's big brother's house. Each of us prepare a dishes, so I just simply prepare a dish of claypot tofu. The kids are feeling very happy for the celebration but for me, I am not very excited at all. Maybe when you are getting old, this day is not as excited as before.

Our Reunion Dinner

No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.