Orientation Programme at HQ KL

28th January, 2016

Being selected by the company to join their orientation program for all the new staffs at the headquarters in KL. So on the 28th January, I still work for half day in the morning then went to the airport for afternoon flight to KL. Going on the trip alone, all by myself. So kinda nervous too. 


Before boarding: There's my flight.
Once I arrived at the KL Airport, I took a taxi to the Midvalley Cititel Hotel, accommodation arranged by the company. 

This is my room, shared together with my roommate.
Been spending the night walking around the Midvalley Shopping Mall till my leg pain. Having a nice sleep tonight.

29th January, 2016

Early morning, wake up and get ready to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant then went for our orientation programme at our HQ which is located in Damansara. 

Spending the whole listening and learning more about my new company. Quite an experience and feeling very happy to have given the chance to know more about my company and the staffs too. 

Met my roommate which is nice girl who came from Kota Bahru, Aznida and a nice guy who came from Ipoh, Alvin. Only three of us are those who came from outstation branches. Capture photos with them during our break time. 





No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.