Precious Moment with My Mom and Sis

30th January, 2016

Since I rarely have the chance to be in KL, so I took this opportunity to visit my mom and sis too. After my orientation programme ended yesterday evening. I have asked my mom and sis to fetch me at the hotel to meet them. Gonna stay with them for 2 nights then going back to Miri. 

Taken last night right after we reached my mom house. 
Since our time together are very limited so we are only spending our time at my mom's saloon today. Since she still has to do her business too while I can do my haircut and dye my hair too. Too bad my sis is having her annual dinner tonight, so she is not around today for the day. But we managed to take photos together in the car and outside my mom's house this morning before she left for her annual trip plan. 







31st January, 2016

Today is the day for me to go back to Miri. So this morning, I went to my mom's saloon and wait till afternoon to get to the airport. Managed to take some photos with my mom and sis. Thank you mom and sis for always being there for me. Love you guys so much. 









No comments:

Dinner Gathering with Allan

 20th October, 2023 Today we went for dinner gathering with Allan. This is probably the last gathering dinner we will have as colleagues.